Debrox Earwax Removal Kit includes a soft rubber bulb syringe to rinse your ear after using Debrox Earwax Removal Drops. Excessive earwax build-up can lead to ear discomfort and reduced hearing, which can affect your day-to-day life. Debrox Earwax Removal Drops are a safe and inexpensive in-home solution. Debrox's gentle, non-irritating microfoam cleansing action goes to work to soften and loosen earwax. When drops are placed in the ear, oxygen is released. This release allows Debrox to foam on contact as it gently softens and loosens earwax. Once broken down, earwax is able to drain from the ear and ears are relieved of built-up earwax so you can return back to daily life without muffled hearing caused by excess earwax. Trust Debrox to help keep your ears – and hearing – clear. Debrox is the #1 doctor- and pharmacist-recommended brand for earwax removal*.
- Debrox microfoaming action gently softens and loosens excess earwax, allowing it to easily drain
- Ears are relieved of built-up earwax so you can return back to daily life without muffled hearing caused by excess earwax
- Place 5-10 drops in ear and gently flush ear with water, using soft rubber bulb syringe after final treatment
- Safe, gentle and non-irritating way to remove earwax build-up at home
- Debrox is the #1 doctor- and pharmacist-recommended brand for earwax removal* *IQVIA Claim Substantiation Validation Statement, 12/1/18 - 11/30/19; Pharmacy Times 2019 Annual Pharmacists Survey
- Kit contains 1 bottle of Debrox Earwax Removal Drops, 0.5 fl oz and 1 soft rubber bulb ear syringe
Active Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide (6.5%) (Earwax Removal Aid) Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Water
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Ear drainage or discharge Ear pain Irritation or rash in the ear Dizziness An injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum Recently had ear surgery When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: You need to use more than four days Excessive earwax remains after use of this product Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Use as directed, cleanses the ear with sustained microfoam. Provides a safe, non-irritating method of softening and removing earwax. Adults and children over 12 years of age: tilt head sideways; place 5 to 10 drops into ear; tip of applicator should not enter ear canal; keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear; use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor; any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe. Children under 12 years: consult a doctor. Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and sunlight. Keep tip on bottle when not in use.