EPA and DHA are also essential to the resolution of inflammatory processes as well as tissue repair, by providing the substrates for anti-inflammatory prostaglandins, resolvins, and protectins. These essential fatty acids are incorporated into membrane phospholipids, affecting cellular membrane organization, ion permeability, intracellular signaling, gene expression, and the activity of membrane-associated proteins.
Purified fish oils are free of many contaminants, such as heavy metals and PCBs, which continue to be a growing problem associated with the consumption of fish.
- Optimal 2:1 ratio EPA to DHA
- The pharmaceutical grade omega-3 blend is the only fish oil in the world to have achieved the highest USP standard verifying the quality and consistency of the fish oil
- Stringent quality control standards ensure that this highly purified fish oil concentrate is free from lipid peroxides and environmental pollutants, including heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, PCBs, and other harmful compounds
- Omega-3 fish oil is sourced from wild anchovies, sardines, and/or mackerel, one of the best natural sources of EPA and DHA •Harvested through sustainable fishing practices
- These small fish are less likely to be exposed to toxins because they are short
- lived, and low on the food chain
- Wild fish are superior to farmed fish as they not only have more omega-3s, but
- contain less saturated fat and no hormone residues
- Highly bioavailable softgel