Pharmacy Technician, Green Line Supply
GREEN LINE SUPPLY - WAKEFIELD, RI
GREEN LINE SUPPLY, the long-term care pharmacy division of Green Line Apothecary, is adding full-time Pharmacy Technicians to the Wakefield location of its expanding pharmacy operation in Rhode Island. We are seeking skilled pharmacy technicians with a positive attitude to join our team. Full-time positions with benefits and consistent schedule are available. Part-time and weekend schedules also available. Build your pharmacy career with our fast-growing, family-owned company!
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Deliver on the ideals, values and highest standards of care upheld by Green Line Apothecary in a high-volume community pharmacy setting
- Interact with patients and providers over the phone to establish positive relationships and customer experiences
- Assist pharmacist with preparation and distribution of medicine
- Fill prescription orders, count tablets and label bottles/blister cards
- Pack medication in compliance packaging
- Utilize computer-based pharmacy program to process prescriptions, bill insurance, and provide seamless customer service experience
- Help maintain pharmacy inventory
- Ensure a clean, safe and organized work environment
- 1+ years of current experience in high-volume community or long-term care pharmacy practice setting
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required
- Pharmacy Technician II certification preferred but not required
- Expertise in computer-based based prescription filling
- Fast-typing ability
- Expertise in prescription insurance billing, especially navigating rejections, prior authorizations, coupons and more
- Superb customer service instincts and track record of exceeding patient expectations
- Skillful communicator in-person and on-phone
- Demonstrated ability to connect with patients, colleagues and management
- Ability to work on feet for long periods
- Full-time schedule includes: rotating schedule with three 12-hour shifts per week (8:30am-8:00pm). Schedule rotation includes every other Saturday.
- Position located in Wakefield (South Kingstown) RI
- Competitive salary commensurate upon qualifications and experience
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Complimentary "shift drink" from the soda fountain
ABOUT GREEN LINE APOTHECARY:
What's old is new again. Founded in 2016 by pharmacist Christina Procaccianti, Green Line Apothecary is a fast-growing, independently-owned healthcare company that combines the nostalgic personalized service of vintage drugstores with the efficiency of modern pharmacy. Offering statewide prescription services from two retail locations in Rhode Island, Green Line is redefining the pharmacy experience with a return to the practice's roots.
The old-fashioned elegance of its brick-and-mortar stores - complete with vintage soda fountains and curated health & wellness product section - goes hand-in-hand with the full-service pharmacy's robust delivery infrastructure. Whether it is a sip of a hand-crafted soda or a medication delivered to your doorstep, Green Line has got just what the doctor ordered.
About Green Line Supply:
When patients need dedicated pharmacy service - whether at home or in a long-term care setting - Green Line Supply delivers. Backed by the personalized service for which Green Line is known, our Supply division provides medication packing and delivery to individuals, assisted living facilities, group homes, health systems and more. Available in multi and single dose blister packaging as well as conventional vials, medications are carefully packed and delivered by the Green Line Supply pharmacy team. For more information, visit greenlinesupply.com.