PROVIDENCE & WAKEFIELD, RI
GREEN LINE APOTHECARY is adding a Staff Pharmacist to its expanding pharmacy operation in Rhode Island. We are seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking, and highly-efficient pharmacist that will thrive on the forefront of a fast-paced healthcare environment. Full-time and part-time positions available with regular shifts in both our Wakefield and Providence RI pharmacies.
Staff Pharmacist Responsibilities:
- Deliver on the ideals, values and highest standards of care upheld by Green Line Apothecary in a high-volume community pharmacy setting
- Command all details of the daily pharmacy operation including patient safety, regulatory compliance, quality assurance, customer service, inventory management, financial profitability, and workflow management
- Direct Pharmacy Technician staff to foster positive work environment, drive excellence and ensure highest operational productivity
- Demonstrate leadership to align pharmacy staff around common goals and business objectives
- Provide expert personalized patient consultation to produce optimal outcomes
- Collaborate with Pharmacy Manager and Executive Team to identify business opportunities and contribute to the continued growth of the pharmacy
- Efficiently multi-task and manage workflow to ensure healthy outcomes and optimal pharmacy operational efficiency
- Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD) or equivalent
- Rhode Island Pharmacist license in good standing
- Minimum 5+ years of current experience in high-volume community/retail pharmacy practice setting
- Immunization certification from accredited organization
- Expertise in computer-based based prescription filling
- Expertise in prescription insurance billing, especially navigating rejections, prior authorizations, coupons and more
- Superb customer service instincts and track record of exceeding patient expectations
- Skillful communicator and demonstrated ability to connect with patients, colleagues, fellow practitioners, and management
- Proven ability to efficiently multi-task and accomplish simultaneous business objectives
- Expert clinical knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of natural, homeopathic, and herbal medicine preferred but not required
- Ability to work on feet for long periods with minimal breaks
- Full-time and Part-time schedules available. 12-hour shifts, including some weekends.
- Position located in Providence and Wakefield RI
- Competitive salary commensurate upon qualifications and experience
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
ABOUT GREEN LINE APOTHECARY:
What's old is new again. Founded in 2016 by pharmacist Christina Procaccianti, Green Line Apothecary is a fast-growing, independently-owned healthcare company that combines the nostalgic personalized service of vintage drugstores with the efficiency of modern pharmacy. Offering statewide prescription services from two retail locations in Rhode Island, Green Line is redefining the pharmacy experience with a return to the practice's roots.
The old-fashioned elegance of its brick-and-mortar stores - complete with vintage soda fountains and curated health & wellness product section - goes hand-in-hand with the full-service pharmacy's robust delivery infrastructure. Whether it is a sip of a hand-crafted soda or a medication delivered to your doorstep, Green Line has got just what the doctor ordered.