Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily, May be covered with sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first. Store at room temperature. Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol. Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Isopropyl Alcohol 91% by volume
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from spark, heat and flame. Ask a doctor before use for: deep wounds, animal bites; serious burns. When using this product: do not get into eyes; do not apply over large area of the body; do not use longer than 1 week. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children, In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.