- Dietary Supplement.
- Pharmaceutical grade.
- Most concentrated form of magnesium.
- Just one dose delivers over 120% of the daily value.
- Sugar and gluten-free.
- Symptoms of a magnesium deficiency: leg cramps; migraines; fatigue. Reasons for a magnesium deficiency: dietary intake - up to 75% of Americans don't get enough magnesium in their diets; prescription drugs - diuretics; cisplatin, and cyclosporine deplete magnesium; health conditions - pre-diabetes, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and high blood pressure are commonly associated with a magnesium deficiency.
- Doctor recommended magnesium supplement.
- The importance of normal magnesium intake: Essential mineral needed by every cell in your body; helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function; helps keep heart rhythm steady and maintain normal blood pressure; helps in the absorption of calcium and potassium.