The Official Bug Spray of Scavenger Hunts - The Natural Bug Repellent Spray Travel size for Kids in the 4 ounce bottle is the right size to toss into your backpack or purse as you head out for the day - durable bottle design and big enough to give you the coverage you need.Made in the USA.
Nantucket Spider Summer Camp, for children, is much like (and equally effective to) our original formula but it is made without Citronella, an ingredient to which many people have an aversion.
- No Citronella formula
- Natural, DEET-free
- Contains a broad spectrum of organic essential oils in a higher concentration than most other leading brands; high enough to work extremely well but does not have an overpowering smell. A broad range of essential oils is important in a bug spray because different species of insects are primarily repelled by different essential oils.
- Made from a blend of organic essential oils including rosemary, geranium, cedarwood, peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass and clove.
- Distilled water and glycerin are the only other ingredients.
- Effective at repelling mosquitos (98-100% effective in independent tests) and biting flies. Also includes ingredients known to deter ticks.
- Water-based, not greasy -- has a light feeling when sprayed on skin and in hair and can be sprayed on clothing and gear without staining or damage.
- Smells great!
- DEET-free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free. We do not use any chemical dispersants in our formulae.
- Bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
Spray directly onto skin, hair, clothing & gear. Add a spritz whenever needed - more frequent application will be necessary in humid or bug-infested conditions. To deter ticks, don't forget to spray areas of the body from the waist down with particular attention to socks and shoes. Remember - always test patch on the inside of your arm for sensitivity before use!