A delicious, vegan shake that delivers 21g of protein from peas, cranberry, chia, and sacha inchi, a good source of omega-3 EFAs.
- Amino acids from protein provide the very structure of DNA and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures of all forms of life.
- Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues.†
- Required for creating the two primary proteins in skin, collagen, and elastin.†
- Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue.†
- Improves strength and exercise performance.†
- Reduces recovery time between exercise sessions.†
- Provides BCAAs, which are used preferentially by muscle for energy.†
- Leucine promotes protein synthesis in skeletal muscle.†
- BCAAs decrease exercise-induced muscle protein breakdown, increase protein synthesis and enhance post-exercise muscle recovery.†
- Glutamine is an anti-catabolic amino acid that aids in muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers, and stimulates muscles to store more glycogen.†
- Helps maintain a healthy weight as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.†
- Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.†
- Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.†
- Alpha galactosidase is a target-specific enzyme that helps break down the glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas. If glycoproteins are not hydrolyzed by alpha-galactosidase, they will be fermented by gut flora; producing intestinal gas, bloating, and intestinal distress.†
- Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by breaking protein bonds and releasing amino acids.†
$25.00Calm All Purpose All-Natura...