Many individuals with elevated cholesterol have been able to improve their cardiovascular health through diet, exercise, and nutraceutical supplements. One of the nutraceuticals that have been shown in research studies to support normal LDL and total cholesterol levels is red yeast rice. Red yeast rice is the product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) grown on rice, and is served as a dietary staple in some Asian countries. It contains several compounds that are collectively known as monacolins which support the mechanisms that can lead to improved cardiovascular health.†
- 600mg of red yeast rice per serving.
- Carefully manufactured to avoid the presence of citrinin, a toxic by-product of the fermentation process.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
- Red yeast rice has been shown in numerous studies to help support cardiovascular health.†
- Supports normal triglyceride, LDL, and total cholesterol levels.†
- Red yeast rice offers a safe option for supporting healthy cholesterol levels. Red yeast rice should be used with Coenzyme Q10 for maximum benefit.†