GREEN LINE APOTHECARY is hiring Delivery Drivers at both its Providence and Wakefield Rhode Island pharmacy locations.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
Green Line's patients expect an old-fashioned level of personal service with all the amenities of a modern pharmacy - and that includes free prescription delivery.
- Delivery Driver will pick up medications from Green Line and deliver to homes, long-term care facilities, and workplaces statewide
- Delivery Driver will transport medications in company-provided vehicles
- Delivery Driver will safely, securely, and efficiently deliver medications while exhibiting superb customer service
- Delivery Driver will demonstrate strong ability to use technology, handheld devices, and computers to complete deliveries efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Active Driver's License and clean driving record
- Ability to use modern technology, computers, and company-provided mobile device
- Ability to make frequent stops, climb stairs, and work hard
- Previous delivery/logistics, police/fire/EMT/safety/security, pharmacy/health care experience preferred, but not required
Approximately two to four shifts per week available. Route starts at 12noon and varies daily. Typical shift can be up to 8 hours.
(Indicate on your application which days and shifts you are available to work. Also indicate if you can work out of Wakefield, Providence, or both).
- $12 per hour
- Health, vision, and dental benefits available to full-time employees
- 401k with company match available to all employees
- Employee discount
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
ABOUT GREEN LINE APOTHECARY:
What's old is new again. Founded in 2016 by pharmacist Christina Procaccianti, Green Line Apothecary is a fast-growing, independently-owned healthcare company that combines the nostalgic personalized service of vintage drugstores with the efficiency of modern pharmacy. Offering statewide prescription services from two retail locations in Rhode Island, Green Line is redefining the pharmacy experience with a return to the practice's roots.
The old-fashioned elegance of its brick-and-mortar stores - complete with vintage soda fountains and curated health & wellness product section - goes hand-in-hand with the full-service pharmacy's robust delivery infrastructure. Whether it is a sip of a hand-crafted soda or a medication delivered to your doorstep, Green Line has got just what the doctor ordered.
INFO@GREENLINEAPOTHECARY.COM TO APPLY