Digital Marketing Manager
Green Line Apothecary is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, build, and optimize digital marketing programs across multiple media channels. This is a unique opportunity to work as a social media and digital marketing expert in an independent fast-growing start-up environment.
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive growth for the Green Line family of brands, including a new robust e-commerce presence, through social media creation, organic and paid advertising, and more. We are seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking, data-driven, and self-motivated marketing professional eager to put their long-term imprint on our business.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities:
Social Media & Channel Management
· Lead the development and prioritization of digital marketing campaigns, leveraging company data, consumer insights and industry trends
· Implement best practices for digital marketing management including daily administration of social media publishing, SEO/SEM, email marketing, and content amplification
· Maintain and update all online platforms, including social media profiles, websites, video, and digital ad campaigns
· Publish daily content on social media channels including instagram, facebook, twitter and linkedin
· Optimize content and strategies based on analytical data
· Develop content expertise across multiple verticals including health care, pharmacy, retail, food, and construction
· Manage and maintain new greenlineapothecary.com shopify-based e-commerce experience, including product listings, content and more
· Creatively and strategically utilize social media and search marketing to drive e-commerce sales
· Provide e-commerce customer support by responding to customer service inquiries and problem solving
· 2+ years of digital marketing experience
· Proven track record of daily social media channel content production
· Rigorous analytical experience and expert familiarity with digital environment
· Ability to capture, dissect and interpret data to leverage towards company goals
· Intellectual curiosity to seek out self-education opportunities across multiple industries
· Excellent communication skills in both written and oral form, including copywriting expertise
· Web production and graphic design skills preferred
· Photography and videography skills preferred
Schedule and Location:
· Full-time, 40 hour per week schedule, with day/time flexibility
· Position to be based at Green Line Apothecary’s new Wakefield Rhode Island headquarters (must also be able to travel to Providence location)
· Competitive salary commensurate upon qualifications and experience
· Health, vision, and dental benefits
· 401k with company match
· Opportunity for personal and professional growth
About Green Line Apothecary:
What's old is new again. Founded in 2016 by pharmacist Christina Procaccianti, Green Line Apothecary is a fast-growing, independently-owned healthcare company that combines the nostalgic personalized service of vintage drugstores with the efficiency of modern pharmacy. Offering statewide prescription services from two retail locations in Rhode Island, Green Line is redefining the pharmacy experience with a return to the practice's roots.
The old-fashioned elegance of its brick-and-mortar stores - complete with vintage soda fountains and curated health & wellness product section - goes hand-in-hand with the full-service pharmacy's robust delivery infrastructure. Whether it is a sip of a hand-crafted soda or a medication delivered to your doorstep, Green Line has got just what the doctor ordered.
INFO@GREENLINEAPOTHECARY.COM TO APPLY