Ice Cream Maker
GREEN LINE APOTHECARY is hiring an Ice Cream Maker to produce its scratch-made frozen desserts. We are seeking a well-organized and hard-working culinary professional to operate the Green Line ice cream making operation.
Ice Cream Maker responsibilities:
- Operate commercial ice cream making equipment to produce premium ice cream and frozen desserts
- Adhere to company-developed recipes using scratch ingredients
- Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in commercial kitchen facility
- Follow all health and safety regulations for food production
- Coordinate with Green Line management to ensure adequate inventory levels
- Receive deliveries from ingredient suppliers
- Uphold Green Line Apothecary standards and ideals to deliver high-quality product and customer experience
- 2+ years of culinary, kitchen or food manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work on feet for long periods
- Approx 40 hr per week schedule, with day/time flexibility
- Located at commercial kitchen in Wakefield RI
- Competitive salary commensurate upon qualifications and experience
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
About Green Line Apothecary:
What's old is new again. Founded in 2016 by pharmacist Christina Procaccianti, Green Line Apothecary is a fast-growing, independently-owned healthcare company that combines the nostalgic personalized service of vintage drugstores with the efficiency of modern pharmacy. Offering statewide prescription services from two retail locations in Rhode Island, Green Line is redefining the pharmacy experience with a return to the practice's roots.
The old-fashioned elegance of its brick-and-mortar stores - complete with vintage soda fountains and curated health & wellness product section - goes hand-in-hand with the full-service pharmacy's robust delivery infrastructure. Whether it is a sip of a hand-crafted soda or a medication delivered to your doorstep, Green Line has got just what the doctor ordered.
INFO@GREENLINEAPOTHECARY.COM TO APPLY