PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO
GREEN LINE APOTHECARY is currently seeking a community-driven student to join our marketing team for a summer 2022 internship. As a for-credit Marketing Intern, you will gain experience by directly contributing to the company’s social media marketing, product and in-store marketing, ecommerce efforts, and events.
About Green Line Apothecary:
What's old is new again. Founded in 2016 by pharmacist Christina Procaccianti, Green Line Apothecary is a fast-growing, independently-owned healthcare company that combines the nostalgic personalized service of vintage drugstores with the efficiency of modern pharmacy. Offering statewide prescription services from two retail locations in Rhode Island, Green Line is redefining the pharmacy experience with a return to the practice's roots.
The old-fashioned elegance of its brick-and-mortar stores - complete with vintage soda fountains and curated health & wellness product section - goes hand-in-hand with the full-service pharmacy's robust delivery infrastructure. Whether it is a sip of a hand-crafted soda or a medication delivered to your doorstep, Green Line has got just what the doctor ordered.
Social Media Marketing:
- Assist in the planning and executing of numerous social media marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the maintenance of our social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, and more.
- Create meaningful content to increase fan engagement and maximize revenue.
- Analyze social media metrics to help determine the success of a campaign.
- Help manage and maintain an email newsletter and list.
- Work and interact with fans to gain feedback, answer questions, and promote Green Line's open door policy with the public.
- Help organize and utilize user generated content.
- Help take new products and ideas from conception to launch.
- Work with both marketing and merchandising teams to develop and design in-store signage and displays.
- Research target markets and demographics to assist in crafting custom marketing campaigns for our products and services.
PR and Influencer Marketing:
- Assist in research and outreach of local press and social media influencers to help raise brand, product, and service awareness.
- Help curate and send care packages to press and influencer contacts to further tell our brand story.
Ecommerce and Web:
- Help maintain website and webstore with latest content, products, sales, and information.
- Help plan and run special events and promotions such as product launches, grand openings, community events, and more.
- Analyze feedback and determine the effectiveness of events and promotions.
We are looking for applicants that are out-going, enthusiastic, dependable, and willing to think creatively and work diligently. You will need to have a reliable source of transportation.
This internship is unpaid and for-credit. You must be currently enrolled in a higher education program to apply. Start date and hours are flexible to accommodate your academic schedule and school requirements. Internship is located at Green Line corporate offices in Wakefield RI.
INFO@GREENLINEAPOTHECARY.COM TO APPLY