Pharmacy Manager, Green Line Supply
GREEN LINE APOTHECARY is seeking a Pharmacy Manager for its fast-growing Green Line Supply practice. The Green Line Supply Pharmacy Manager would dispense multi-dose medication packs, coordinate patients' care continuum, oversee pharmacy support staff, and caretake the Green Line Supply business including reporting and financial metrics.
We are seeking a well-organized highly-efficient pharmacist with an entrepreneurial drive that is eager to grow this important part of the Green Line family of brands.
Green Line Supply Pharmacy Manager responsibilities:
- Deliver on the ideals, values and highest standards of care upheld by Green Line Apothecary in a high-volume community pharmacy setting
- Command all details of the daily pharmacy operation including patient safety, regulatory compliance, quality assurance, customer service, inventory management, financial profitability, and workflow management
- Onboard new patients and conduct medication reviews
- Efficiently and accurately pack and verify medications in multi-dose blister cards, single-dose cards, and vials
- Direct Pharmacy Technician staff to foster positive work environment, drive excellence and ensure highest operational productivity
- Provide Medication Therapy Management (MTM), Comprehensive Medication Reviews (CMR), and other clinical functions as directed
- Demonstrate leadership to align pharmacy staff around common goals and business objectives
- Provide expert personalized patient consultation to produce optimal outcomes
- Collaborate with Executive Team to identify business opportunities and contribute to the continued growth of the pharmacy
- Assist with client interfacing, audit support, and business development efforts as needed
- Efficiently multi-task and manage workflow to ensure healthy outcomes and optimal pharmacy operational efficiency
- Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD) or equivalent
- Rhode Island Pharmacist license in good standing
- Minimum 3+ years of current experience in high-volume community/retail and/or long-term care pharmacy practice setting
- Entrepreneurial drive to learn more about the business of pharmacy and assist in growing the practice
- Immunization certification from accredited organization
- Expertise in computer-based based prescription filling
- Expertise in prescription insurance billing, especially navigating rejections, prior authorizations, coupons and more
- Superb customer service instincts and track record of exceeding patient expectations
- Skillful communicator and demonstrated ability to connect with patients, colleagues, fellow practitioners, and management
- Proven ability to efficiently multi-task and accomplish simultaneous business objectives
- Expert clinical knowledge
- Ability to work on feet for long periods
- Full-time, M-F 9am-5pm schedule
- Located at Wakefield RI headquarters
- Competitive salary commensurate upon qualifications and experience
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
About Green Line Supply:
When patients need dedicated pharmacy service - whether at home or in a long-term care setting - Green Line Supply delivers. Backed by the personalized service for which Green Line is known, our Supply division provides medication packing and delivery to individuals, assisted living facilities, group homes, health systems and more. Available in multi and single dose blister packaging as well as conventional vials, medications are carefully packed and delivered by the Green Line Supply pharmacy team.
About Green Line Apothecary:
What's old is new again. Founded in 2016 by pharmacist Christina Procaccianti, Green Line Apothecary is a fast-growing, independently-owned healthcare company that combines the nostalgic personalized service of vintage drugstores with the efficiency of modern pharmacy. Offering statewide prescription services from two retail locations in Rhode Island, Green Line is redefining the pharmacy experience with a return to the practice's roots.
The old-fashioned elegance of its brick-and-mortar stores - complete with vintage soda fountains and curated health & wellness product section - goes hand-in-hand with the full-service pharmacy's robust delivery infrastructure. Whether it is a sip of a hand-crafted soda or a medication delivered to your doorstep, Green Line has got just what the doctor ordered.