Soda Fountain Attendant
GREEN LINE APOTHECARY is hiring Soda Fountain Attendants to join the team at its Wakefield and Providence RI locations! We are seeking hard-working, detail-oriented and conscientious people - to help produce the authentic atmosphere of our vintage pharmacy and soda fountain - and serve up delicious scratch-made treast. Full-time and part-time weekday and weekend shifts available.
Soda Fountain Attendant Responsibilities:
Green Line's customers expect an old-fashioned level of personal service with all the amenities of a modern pharmacy - and that especially includes our vintage soda fountain.
Affectionately known as a "Soda Jerk," named after the jerking motion of the soda fountain draft arm, your daily tasks would include -
- Expertly making and serving menu items at our restored 1940's soda fountain; including soda, ice cream, shakes, floats and more
- Maintaining a clean and organized soda fountain in a fast-paced environment
- Greeting and interacting with customers to re-create the classic drugstore environment
- Assisting customers find retail items throughout the store
- Stocking shelves and assist in maintaining front-of-the-store inventory
- Managing cash register and responsible handling of money
- Cleaning, mopping, trash removal, restocking, etc.
- Available year-round
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Food service, restaurant, bartending or barista experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to keep up with fast-paced environment
Weekdays and weekends
Shifts generally 8:30am-2:15pm / 2:15pm-8pm
- Compensation commensurate upon experience and qualifications
- Health, vision, and dental benefits available to full-time employees
- 401k with company match available to all employees
- Employee in-store discount
About Green Line Apothecary:
What's old is new again. Founded in 2016 by pharmacist Christina Procaccianti, Green Line Apothecary is a fast-growing, independently-owned healthcare company that combines the nostalgic personalized service of vintage drugstores with the efficiency of modern pharmacy. Offering statewide prescription services from two retail locations in Rhode Island, Green Line is redefining the pharmacy experience with a return to the practice's roots.
The old-fashioned elegance of its brick-and-mortar stores - complete with vintage soda fountains and curated health & wellness product section - goes hand-in-hand with the full-service pharmacy's robust delivery infrastructure. Whether it is a sip of a hand-crafted soda or a medication delivered to your doorstep, Green Line has got just what the doctor ordered. For more information, visit greenlineapothecary.com