Our Green Line Kid's calming chewable is clinically supported AlphaWave® L-Theanine and PharmaGABA®, with Magnesium and a propriety botanical blend for supporting relaxation, clarity and focus.
Approximately 35 percent of American children experience stress-related health problems. According to many psychologists, pediatricians and health care providers, experiencing stress in children plays a major role in increasing physical, mental and social problems. In addition, many children in the United States do not get enough sleep. Not getting enough sleep is linked to heart problems, obesity, and diabetes — and it can affect concentration, learning, mood, and behavior. More than half of parents (54%) believe poor sleep has an impact on their child’s school performance. A delicious and convenient kid’s calming formula will address the obvious need.
- 40 mg of AlphaWave® L-Theanine
- 10 mg of PharmaGABA®
- 30 mg of Aquamin* Magnesium collected from Pristine Irish Seawater
- 25 mg of a proprietary botanical blend, with Chamomile, Lemon Balm and Passion Flower
- Melatonin Free
- Yummy Grape Flavor
- Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, sesame, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- Based on clinical study on the effects of AlphaWave® and other studies using L-Theanine, AlphaWave® may support the following benefits: healthy relaxation without drowsiness, healthy mental clarity and focus, enhanced learning and memory, reduction in nervous tension, significant brain alpha-wave activity and AlphaWave® plays a role in achieving a relaxed, but alert mental state through a direct, calming influence on the central nervous system.†
- PharmaGABA® appears to increase the production of alpha brain waves while reducing beta brain waves leading to improved feelings of calmness, but with greater mental clarity and focus. A recent human clinical study using PharmaGABA® has shown a statistically significant reduction of the perceived stress level by more than half.†
- Magnesium increases GABA, which encourages relaxation as well as sleep. Low GABA levels in the body can make it difficult to relax.†
- Magnesium also plays a key role in regulating the body’s stress-response system. Magnesium deficiency is associated with heightened stress and anxiety.†
- Our Proprietary Botanical Blend, with Chamomile, Lemon Balm and Passion Flower, contains the three mostly recognized calming herbs.†