Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) is a mushroom that grows on trees, with long strand-like features that look similar to a mane. As mushrooms have been used medicinally throughout history, recent studies on Lion’s Mane have shown it to be neuroprotective and have beneficial properties on the nervous system. The polysaccharides found in the cell walls of Lion’s Mane are the bioactive compounds responsible for the medicinal benefits. These compounds help to increase cognition, providing mental focus and clarity, as well as help to manage anxiety and depression.† This balance helps the brain regulate and function properly and more efficiently. Along with helping to increase cognition, the polysaccharides in Lion’sMane also help stimulate the expression of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which supports the regrowth of neurons and the overall health of the nervous system.†
- 1g of Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder per serving.
- Standardized to 550mg polysaccharides.
- Vegetarian & Vegan.
- No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy.
- Supports Memory, Focus, & Brain Health†
- Helps strengthen memory and concentration as well as enhance cognitive abilities.†
- The polysaccharides of the Lion’s Mane mushroom could help induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival.†
- Lion’s Mane is an effective complementary treatment for mild cognitive impairment.†
- Promotes stimulation and the growth of brain cells to help protect them from damage caused by Alzheimer’s.†
- Promotes the regeneration of injured peripheral nerves in the early stages of recovery.†
- Helps provide powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds and thereby helps to reduce chronic inflammation and oxidative stress.†
- May help to prevent blood clots and help to reduce the risk of stroke.†
- The polysaccharides extracted from lion’s mane have been shown to fight fatigue.†